Taxila Museum (Urdu: ٹیکسلا متحف) is located at Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan.
Introduction Taxila Museum is situated in Taxila a tehsil of Rawalpindi. This is a site museum and its collection mainly comprises on Gandhara art. These sites at Taxila dated back to 600 BC and 700 BC.
Construction of Taxila museum started in 1918, its foundation stone laid by Lord Chemsford, vicery of India in 1918. Construction was concluded in 1928 and the museum was opened for public by Sir Habibullah then the ministry for Education. Sir John Marshall who was going to be retired from the post of Director General of Archaeological survey of India in 1928, could not complete its original plan. The government of Pakistan constructed the northern gallery in 1998.